Financial Aid and Scholarships
- RMB 30,000/year(can be waived)
(2) Accidental Injury and Hospitalization Insurance premium:
- RMB 800/year(waived);
(3) Accommodation (shared rooms) fee:
- Studying at UCAS: 900 RMB /month for one student(can be waived);
- Studying at SIAT: 400-1200 RMB/month (waived);
(4) Outpatient service fee is paid according to the insurance scheme of insurance company. Board expenses, travel expenses and other costs of experiments, meetings and trainings beyond the program curriculum are at the student’s own expense.
Scholarships & Allowance
(1) Chinese Government Scholarship
Please refer to the website of the China Scholarship Council (http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/) and Attachment 5 for detailed introduction, qualifications of applicants and application procedure.
UCAS is one of the Chinese Government Scholarship universities. Eligible applicants may apply to the China Scholarship Council with recommendation from related national official departments and Embassies or Consulates of the People’s Republic of China. The scholarship application usually starts in November and ends in the following April, but please be noted of deadline variations for different countries. The International Students Office of UCAS will offer pre-admission notice if needed.
Applicants may submit application via UCAS (see here for detailed information and application procedure). But this is only for a small number of excellent international students who are not currently studying in China.
(2) ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents
The program offers full scholarship for international students from all over the world to pursue graduate education at UCAS. It provides tuition and application processing fee waivers and living allowance, health insurance and international travel subsidy. Please refer to here and Attachment 6 for detailed information and application procedure.
(3) UCAS Scholarship for International Students
The program offers full scholarship and partial scholarship for international students to pursue graduate education at UCAS. Full scholarship provides tuition fee waiver, health insurance and living allowance. Partial scholarship commonly provides tuition fee waiver and health insurance. Please refer to here and Attachment 7 for detailed information and application procedure.
(4) SIAT InternationalScholarship
The program is offered to students who do not receive full scholarship. It provides living allowance at the same amount with a full scholarship, health insurance and on-campus accommodation.
(5) Meal Allowance
During the study at SIAT, students will receive meal allowance of 28 RMB/per working day.
Please refer to Attachment 8 for detailed amount and duration for different scholarships.